UX Book Club, Sydney, Tuesday July 21, The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

UX Bookclub

Jul 2, 2020, 8:16:58 AM7/2/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Wow the last few months have gone quick! What crazy times. And we have the perfect book for the next UX Book Club meetup; Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point; How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference.

How are you all going with it? Confession: I'm only a third of the way through, but really enjoying it.
Note, you don't actually have to have completed the book to join in the conversation.

You can cheat with this summary here: http://www.wikisummaries.org/wiki/The_Tipping_Point

But you won't regret reading it, it's quite an enjoyable read. Built on the metaphor of a pandemic, could there be a more fitting book for July 2020?

I hope you are all well, and I look forward to seeing you in Zoom soon.

Please register for the event here:

Kind Regards

Tim Martin