UX Book Club is next week! Just Enough Research by Erika Hall

UX Bookclub

Oct 7, 2020, 4:32:05 AM10/7/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

The next Book Club meeting is next week. That's right! Amongst the chaos of 2020, time has marched on, and it's time to go through Erika Hall's just Enough Research. Okay, who's read it yet? I am only half way. Good thing it's a short one. You can easily smash through it, on the beach, in the bath or wherever you like to do your reading. It's bite sized, but full of goodness, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think of it.

I have set up the Eventbrite. Please register so you can get the Zoom link.

On the night, feel free to have snacks, beverages, etc (just go on mute if you're crunching on corn chips). I do ask that you do have your cameras on – this is a social meetup!

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers
Tim Martin