Voting open for the next UX book club

UX Bookclub

Aug 30, 2021, 2:16:06 AM8/30/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you if you were one of the eleven that attended the UX Book Club in August.  Despite the remote nature of it, moving the fishbowl format to Figma worked really well, with lots of interesting discussion and points of view.

We have 3 books selected for the next event on Tuesday 5th October.  Please use the link to vote and we'll announce the winning book this Thursday (2nd Sept).

A Beautiful Constraint: How To Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages, and Why It's Everyone's BusinessArticulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience

Bear in mind the delivery times when voting if you need a paper copy of the book, although Kindle and Audible* are options with these titles too.

Check out the Figma "room" we used for the last session to get a sense of what to expect.

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 3.13.17 pm.png

Cheers
Duncan