UX Book Club Sydney returns online, 5 May 2020 – Designing with the Mind in Mind

UX Bookclub

Apr 14, 2020, 7:18:14 AM4/14/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good Easter break. And I hope you’re all adjusting and making the most of these crazy times! The good news is, UX Book Club is back. Of course, it will be online via Zoom. We will be picking up where we left off. We will be reviewing Designing with the Mind in Mind by Jeff Johnson.

If you haven’t finished it (or even started), or are new to UX Book Club, there is still plenty of time. Save the date for May 5th.

This book delves into physiological and psychological reasons behind how humans can fail to interpret how to use an interface correctly. I’ve enjoyed it and know doubt will refer back to it to bolster my reasons for not cutting corners on a project : )

I’m looking forward to the discussion and hearing how everyone is getting on.

A link to the book is here:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8564020-designing-with-the-mind-in-mind

Please RSVP using Eventbrite, and do invite anyone you know who is interesting in the field of UX: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ux-book-club-sydney-online-tickets-102667974676

To sign up to Zoom, please go here: https://zoom.us/freesignup/