UX Book Club SF next meeting Tuesday, June 29th!

Maureen Hanratty

Jun 16, 2010, 1:40:07 PM6/16/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
The San Francisco UX Book Club will hold its next meeting on Tuesday,
June 29th at 7PM on "Persuasive Technology" by BJ Fogg (Amazon:
http://amzn.to/a49T3). Kara Chanasyk who works with Fogg at Stanford
graciously volunteered to moderate our discussion.

The meeting will be at Citizen Space a really neat coworking space in
the SOMA.
http://citizenspace.us/location/

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130514520309734

Thanks for your participation in UX Book Club San Francisco.

Cheers,

Maureen
UX Book Club San Francisco Unorganizer

Kara Chanasyk

Jun 28, 2010, 12:35:19 PM6/28/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Just as a reminder, we're meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday June 29th at
7pm to discuss BJ Fogg's book "Persuasive Technology". We will meet at
Citizen Space in SOMA. http://citizenspace.us/location/

A couple things to note:

* We'll review the book as a whole, but have a more focused discussion
on the Functional Triad Chapters 2-5.

* BJ Fogg will be joining us via video chat for the second part of our
discussion! This will be a great opportunity to ask BJ questions, and
also share your feedback with him. As you may have noticed, his book was
originally published in 2003. While it is largely still very relevant to
UX and technology trends today, the book is slated for a new edition.
This is your opportunity to chime in about your observations about UX
and persuasive technology that should be changed/updated/improved for
the new edition.

Looking forward to our discussion Tuesday night!

kara

Kara Chanasyk | m 503.236.1544 | w whitelotusdesign.com