Group to be active in 2011?

susan doran

Jan 4, 2011, 5:07:27 PM1/4/11
to UX Book Club San Francisco
hello all & Happy New Year!

I'm an information architect/experience designer new to the area and
seem to have joined UX Book Club San Francisco during a quiet time--
understandable with year-end/holiday madness :)

Think we'll be ramping back up in 2011? would love to meet more peersm
and discuss our favorite geeked out topics!

all best
Susan

Lina Urbain

Jan 4, 2011, 6:05:25 PM1/4/11
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan,

the best way the san francisco Ux Bok club communicate is through our Facebook page. We usually meet in mid month but the meeting for January has still to be planned.

Here is the latest message from our "unorganizer", Moreen:

Greetings UX Book Club San Francisco members,

I've gone ahead and picked out books for January and February book club meetings. So think about cuddling up with one of these titles during your December holiday.

January
Shaping Things by Bruce Sterling
http://amzn.to/fcMkCK

February
How Buildings Learn by Stewart Brand
http://amzn.to/hluRFs

Dates are to be determined but if you'd like to moderate or host at your office please facebook message me or email me at maureenlhanratty[at]gmail[dot]com.

Cheers,

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club San Francisco Unorganizer

--