June's book: Persuasive Technology by B.J. Fogg

Maureen Hanratty

Jun 7, 2010, 11:31:22 AM6/7/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
For June we are going to read Persuasive Technology: Using Computers
to Change What We Think and Do by B.J. Fogg (Amazon link: http://bit.ly/bFx5mA).
It has been selected 2nd in the book poll at least twice and a number
of people at last May's meeting really wanted to read it. I've skimmed
it before and it is a very worthwhile book.

The meeting is scheduled for June 29th at Citizen Space. I'll be
sending out a Facebook invite when the date is closer. Please let me
know if you'd like to moderate!

What do you guys think about the book polls? Do you think they are
effective or would you rather me just select a book (like I'm doing
now!) I'd really like to get your feedback first. Either way, the door
is always open for book suggestions.

Cheers,

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club San Francisco Unorganizer

Julia

Jun 7, 2010, 12:15:16 PM6/7/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am fine with you choosing the book. There are so many choices it is
easier to leave it to someone else. :) I am sure if anyone feels
strongly about a selection they will speak out.

Best,
Julia