April Book Poll Results!

Maureen Hanratty

Apr 6, 2010, 9:04:32 PM4/6/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
Thanks to everyone who voted on the next book! The results are as
follows:

Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson [288p]
52% (27 votes)

Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do
by B.J. Fogg [312p]
21% (11 votes)

Design for the Real World: Human Ecology and Social Change by Victor
Papanek [394p]
10% (5 votes)

Evocative Objects: Things We Think With by Sherry Turkle [352p]
10% (5 votes)

Here Comes Everybody by Clay Shirky [336p]
8% (4 votes)

Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson will be our next
book.
Amazon: http://bit.ly/auxpgT

If anyone has read "Rework" or is otherwise interested in the topic
and would like to moderate the meeting, please let me know!

Cheers,

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club San Francisco Unorganizer

Justine Lam

Apr 13, 2010, 7:28:27 PM4/13/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
Thanks, Maureen. When do you think the next meeting will be?

On Apr 6, 6:04 pm, Maureen Hanratty <maureenlhanra...@gmail.com>