March Book Poll Results!

Maureen Hanratty

Feb 23, 2010, 1:58:13 PM2/23/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
Thanks to everyone who voted on the next book! The results are as
follows:

Emotional Design: Why We Love (Or Hate) Everyday Things by Donald
Norman [257p] 38% (20 votes)

Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do
by B.J. Fogg [312p] 25% (13 votes)

Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks by Luke Wroblewski [226p] 17%
(9 votes)

How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer [320p] 13% (7 votes)

The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte [197p]
6% (3 votes)

Based on these results, Emotional Design: Why We Love (Or Hate)
Everyday Things by Donald Norman will be our next book.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Design-Love-Everyday-Things/dp/0465051359

If anyone has read "Emotional Design" or is otherwise interested in
the topic and would like to moderate that meeting, please let me know.
The tentative date for the next meeting is Tuesday, March 30th.

Cheers,

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club San Francisco Unorganizer