View this page "Volunteer Moderators"

Al Abut

Feb 24, 2009, 7:42:16 AM2/24/09
to UX Book Club San Francisco
I liked Jesse Zbikowski's idea of discussing the Bill Buxton book.
I've been crafting a presentation lately on how user-centered design
techniques can fit into an agile programming setup and the Buxton book
helped validate that there's a need to talk about this area. I've also
found that in general, most other designers can talk about workflow
all day too!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/ux-book-club-san-francisco/web/volunteer-moderators
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Al Abut
--
interaction designer, crimefighter
http://alabut.com

Henry Eakland

Jul 30, 2010, 12:20:34 AM7/30/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco

Henry Eakland

Jul 30, 2010, 12:22:18 AM7/30/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
I found the next book on our list -- Everyware: The Dawning Age of
Ubiquitous Computing -- to be a very interesting, thought-provoking
read. I'd be happy to moderate the discussion for the next meeting,
depending of course on when and where we're able to meet. _henry

Igor Koltunov

Jul 30, 2010, 5:24:10 PM7/30/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have purchased the book and would like to know how much time I have to read it before the next meeting. Looking forward to another engaging discussion.

Please let me know!

Regards,
Igor Koltunov

Facebook group (used for RSVPs)