[UX Book Club SF] Vote on UX Book Club SF's May book!

Maureen Hanratty

Apr 30, 2010, 3:08:15 PM4/30/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
It's time to vote on UX Book Club SF's next book. I'm trying out
something new, so instead of the usual 5 choices I have pared the
selection down to just 3 books. If you've been paying attention you'll
notice that this is a round-up of books that all came up in 2nd place
in previous voting. So please vote so we can finally read one of these
suckers!

Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do
by B.J. Fogg [312p]
Amazon: http://bit.ly/bFx5mA

Everyware: The Dawning Age of Ubiquitous Computing by Adam Greenfield
[272 pp]
Amazon link: http://bit.ly/5Taa5q

Thoughts on Interaction Design by Jon Kolko [168 pages]
Amazon link: http://bit.ly/4RNV5V

Vote now! Poll closes Monday, May 3rd at midnight.

http://poll.fm/1v6kq
(Choices are randomized for your protection)

Thanks for participating in UX Book Club SF!

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club SF Unorganizer

Facebook group (used for RSVPs)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52431519012

Karl Nieberding

Apr 30, 2010, 3:12:25 PM4/30/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
I meant to mention this to you the other night: Jon Kolko skyped into the Atlanta UX Book Club meeting when they discussed his book a few days ago. Maybe he would do the same for us?

Karl

Kevin Cheng

Apr 30, 2010, 3:18:15 PM4/30/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
Jon's also a former colleague of mine and I can ask him if that's the book chosen. I'm betting other authors would be into this as well though. I've heard some of the Rosenfeld authors have done so even when it's 6am in their timezone. It never hurts to ask.

kevin cheng
talks a lot at: twitter.com/k | kevnull.com

Greg Schwartz

Apr 30, 2010, 3:57:07 PM4/30/10
to ux-book-club-...@googlegroups.com
I was a TA for BJ Fogg at Stanford, so if we chose his book I could ask him to Skype in.
-Greg Schwartz