Vote on UX Book Club SF's March book!

Maureen Hanratty

Feb 19, 2010, 2:13:16 PM2/19/10
to UX Book Club San Francisco
It's time to vote on UX Book Club SF's next book. Choose one of the
following five titles:

Emotional Design: Why We Love (Or Hate) Everyday Things by Donald
Norman [257p]
Amazon: http://bit.ly/bB2tg8

Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do
by B.J. Fogg [312p]
Amazon: http://bit.ly/bFx5mA

How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer [320p]
Amazon: http://bit.ly/aUwM4H

Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks by Luke Wroblewski [226p]
Rosenfeld Media: http://bit.ly/nNRv
Amazon: http://bit.ly/aiNDeI

The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte [197p]
Amazon: http://bit.ly/cGkZZ2

Vote now! Poll closes Sunday, February 20th at midnight.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2712261/

(Choices are randomized)

Thanks for participating in UX Book Club SF!

Maureen Hanratty
UX Book Club SF Unorganizer

Atul Varma

Feb 19, 2010, 3:02:02 PM2/19/10