Lunch tomorrow

Ashwath Rabindranath

Aug 12, 2011, 2:41:57 AM8/12/11
to uwntr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Since tomorrow is the last day of our REU, Ben and I thought that we could all go out for lunch somewhere? One suggestion was the brewery which we went to once, but all suggestions are welcomed!

Let us know.

Ashwath, Ben

William Stein

Aug 12, 2011, 2:42:52 AM8/12/11
to uwntr...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Ashwath Rabindranath
<ashwath.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Since tomorrow is the last day of our REU, Ben and I thought that we could
> all go out for lunch somewhere?

Great idea!!! How about at 1pm?

> One suggestion was the brewery which we went
> to once, but all suggestions are welcomed!

Which one is it? I wasn't with you that time.

-- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics

Ashwath Rabindranath

Aug 12, 2011, 2:46:59 AM8/12/11
to uwntr...@googlegroups.com

<ashwath.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Since tomorrow is the last day of our REU, Ben and I thought that we could
> all go out for lunch somewhere?

Great idea!!! How about at 1pm?

Of course.

> One suggestion was the brewery which we went
> to once, but all suggestions are welcomed!

Which one is it?  I wasn't with you that time.

Andrew took us there .. somewhere on the ave. @Andrew -- ?

R. Andrew Ohana

Aug 12, 2011, 3:42:27 AM8/12/11
to uwntr...@googlegroups.com
The place is Big Time -- I'm probably not going to join though, I'm not going to be back home for the majority of a month, so I have been trying to clear out my 'fridge, and it still needs some work.
--
Andrew

William Stein

Aug 12, 2011, 3:12:11 PM8/12/11
to uwntr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Let's all (=most? maybe just me, Ashwath and Ben?) meet for lunch at
Big Time Brewery at 1:30pm.

http://www.bigtimebrewery.com/

-- William

Ben LeVeque