October 4: "Best practices for scientific computing"

Andreas Freund

Oct 2, 2018, 2:12:45 PM10/2/18
to na...@uw.edu, NARC
Hi NARCers,

First a reminder: if you haven't already, please subscribe to the new NARC mailing list! We will be discontinuing the Google Group at some point this quarter. Here's the link to subscribe to the new list:

This Thursday, October 4, at 1:30pm, NARC will meet in Lewis 208 to discuss the article "Best practices for scientific computing," namely whether we follow these programming practices when developing our own software and strategies for doing so in the future. The article is only five pages long and is available at

or in PDF form at

Snacks provided!

Andreas