Anyone out there use tmobile?

David A Rasmussen

Feb 19, 2007, 4:13:44 PM2/19/07
After trying to do this in various circles of friends and noone coming
forward, if anyone who reads this newsgroup is a tmobile customer, if you
want whatever credit tmobile gives for new people who sign up,
feel free to plug my personal email address, damta...@gmail.com,
in on their web site. I think you get $25 or a free month or something
for signing up another. I want to get a phone pretty soon so I'll just wait
a day or so yet.

vaki...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2007, 1:25:54 PM2/24/07