Webinar- NSF IUSE program (Improving Undergraduate STEM Education)

mke...@westga.edu

Nov 25, 2013, 2:05:27 PM11/25/13
to uwg-rese...@googlegroups.com
ORSP is hosting a webinar tomorrow on the NSF IUSE program (Improving Undergraduate STEM Education). This program is new and was created, at least in part, from all of the recent shuffling of programmatic responsibilities.

Feel free to join us tomorrow at 3 PM in Mandeville 2nd floor's conference room.

We will also be joining in on the webinar again in early December. Those details will be sent out shortly.

We hope you can join us. These webinars are critical for getting the inside information on what details must be included in successful proposals.