system upgrade ?

The Castle Family

Sep 18, 2003, 9:06:09 AM9/18/03
Apple Spec Database has the PB180 down for OS 7.5 as highest system, you may be able
to run it, albeit VERY slowly.
The questions are, what the Ram and Hard drive sizes? And, why do you want to in the
first place?

Most likely you won't have the RAM or hard disk space if it's original (14 MB Ram
max and 120Mb HD was the largest they shipped with). Unless you do a custom install.
Personally, I don't think it's worth the time or effort unless you want to prove me
wrong.