FS: Brand New Mac-compatiable USB floppy drive

123

Mar 8, 2004, 2:25:50 PM3/8/04
I have two Brand New USB external floppy drives for sale (sealed
in its original package and never opened) and they are both Mac and PC
compatiable.

Brand : Retail Plus (made by Mistumi)
Model no.: FD14-USB 3.5" USB External Floppy Drive
Specification: Black color slim design
USB 1.1
Mac and PC compatible
Plug n Play
No need of external power or driver

Details can be found on the following webpage
http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=,&webid=498020&affixedcode=WW

It is currently sold at staples and other local stores for the price of
~$100 plus tax (see the above webpage). I am selling it for only $65 each.
I can deliver on campus or within K-W area. Please send me an
email at nc...@muskie.uwaterloo.ca if you are interested.