FS: Dazzle Hollywood DV-to-Analog-to-DV video converter

V. G.

Jun 19, 2003, 2:31:49 PM6/19/03
On eBay, these go for about $190 US dollars, so please don't make
unreasonable offers. Information about the product can be found at:
http://www.dazzle.com/products/hw_bridge.html

I'm selling it because, after much useful service, I finally no longer need
it. I'd be perfectly willing to allow potential buyers to test it out
first. Comes with all the original packaging, power adapter, etc. I might
be willing to trade for a large hard drive and/or other cool Mac-compatible
equipment.