Wanted to look at: 14.1" iBook

1 view

David Evans

May 3, 2004, 4:59:24 PM5/3/04
Anybody on campus have a 14.1" iBook that I could look at for a few
minutes? Want to get a feel for how it physically compares with the 12"
one. (Yes, the place in the campus centre doesn't have one on display.)

--
David Evans dfe...@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/

Cole Stewart

May 10, 2004, 9:23:35 PM5/10/04
I have a 14.1" iBook. You can email me if you want to arrange a time
or something. Personally, I would recomend the 12", althought the
screen is nice.

David Evans

May 10, 2004, 9:35:57 PM5/10/04
In article <c7p9uo$oje$1...@rumours.uwaterloo.ca>,

Cole Stewart <cmes...@engmail.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>I have a 14.1" iBook. You can email me if you want to arrange a time
>or something. Personally, I would recomend the 12", althought the
>screen is nice.

I actually saw one at a shop on the weekend, so I think I'm OK.
Will let you know if I change my mind.

The shop had the 14.1" iBook beside a 12.1" PowerBook and the increased
screen size was immediately apparent and really nice...certainly enough
to recommend the 14.1. Do you find it just too bulky to carry around?