IOI submission server (IOI participants only, for now)

Gordon V. Cormack

Aug 23, 2010, 12:37:06 PM8/23/10
The IOI submission server is available to IOI participants who
remember their login codes:

https://cforall.uwaterloo.ca:8443

You can download your submissions, and even resubmit if you like.

At some point, we will probably have to move the server to a
new location. Also at some point, we will figure out a
mechanism to give access to non-IOI participants.

Gordon V. Cormack

Aug 23, 2010, 3:03:01 PM8/23/10
All demo accounts (mailed to IOI participants before IOI)
should now work on the submission server.