Welcome, again

gvc

Jun 30, 2010, 6:15:09 PM6/30/10
This is a message from my gmail account (which I seldom read) just to
make sure that anybody can post a message.

Fixman

Jul 4, 2010, 1:54:11 PM7/4/10
On Jun 30, 7:15 pm, gvc <cormack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a message from my gmail account (which I seldom read) just to
> make sure that anybody can post a message.

Quick question: how do you make a usenet group behave like a regular
google group? The only options I found were about sending a summary
per day, instead for an e-mail for every discussion.

gvc

Jul 7, 2010, 3:12:44 PM7/7/10

Good question. I don't know that you can.