GAY PENPALS/FRIENDS WORLDWIDE

Juergen + Joachim

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
2 nice, friendly gays from Germany (near Frankfurt/Main) are looking for new
penpals/friends from all over the world (age: 20-40) for writing, perhaps
sometime visiting and more....
We have a lot of interests (e.g. traveling, animals, gardening, politics,
friends, visitors, computers.......).
We are looking forward to get your (single or couple) mail. Please write in
German (or English of course).

Take care,
Jürgen & Joachim

erf...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2013, 12:57:11 AM12/5/13
Hello there!

Can we be penpals?
I'm Hardy, 30, from Cebu City Philippines.
Would like to know more about your life,
country, culture and even gay scene in your country.
Hopefully we can chat soon.
Email me at erf...@gmail.com

Have a nice day!

Hardy

ronwaldo...@gmail.com

May 23, 2015, 6:55:59 AM5/23/15
To new friends,

Hi. First of all, let me tell you how I found you. I was browsing over google searching for penpals when I came across this penpal website where your names are posted. I 'm hoping we could be friends. People call me Ron here in the Philippines. I'm a soft toys designer. I am also a baker. I'm 46 years old but most people say I don't look like 40 something but younger. Anyway, I 'm attaching my picture. I hope you wont mind me. I'm not handsome, I'm just typical Asian guy.  Okay, I think that's just about it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ron

eddymak...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2018, 5:39:16 PM4/7/18
On Friday, April 23, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Juergen + Joachim wrote:
> 2 nice, friendly gays from Germany (near Frankfurt/Main) are looking for new
> penpals/friends from all over the world (age: 20-40) for writing, perhaps
> sometime visiting and more....
> We have a lot of interests (e.g. traveling, animals, gardening, politics,
> friends, visitors, computers.......).
> We are looking forward to get your (single or couple) mail. Please write in
> German (or English of course).
>
> Take care,
> Jürgen & Joachim

i care to be a friend

edsun...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2020, 9:40:04 AM1/31/20

I would love to be your pen pal, gay and looking for real man to talk too , i am a sexy guy , and horny , 37 , 165 lbs , 5.8 , send some information about you and pics sexy , would love have gang bang on me .

edsun...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2020, 9:42:28 AM1/31/20

cc53...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2020, 8:18:51 PM3/5/20
Hi there i am Carlos single 36 love to be ur pinpal

cc53...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2020, 8:21:37 PM3/5/20
Hi there i am Carlos 36 single love to know u

SUNLOVER

Aug 12, 2020, 1:17:29 PM8/12/20
On Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 8:21:37 PM UTC-5, cc53...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there i am Carlos 36 single love to know u
sunlo...@mail.com

SUNLOVER

Aug 12, 2020, 1:21:08 PM8/12/20

sunlo...@mail.com - a bottom wanting some action , Please e mail soon , i chat and give great head and i will fuck your brains out !!!

Night Prowler Satisfier

Oct 21, 2020, 4:41:42 PM10/21/20
On Friday, January 31, 2020 at 7:40:04 PM UTC+5, edsun...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to be your pen pal, gay and looking for real man to talk too , i am a sexy guy , and horny , 37 , 165 lbs , 5.8 , send some information about you and pics sexy , would love have gang bang on me .
hey there i can fulfil desires mail me nightpr...@gmail.com

SUNLOVER

Mar 3, 2021, 1:00:35 PM3/3/21
On Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, cc53...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there i am Carlos single 36 love to be ur pinpal
HI BABE , ARE U SINGLE

SUNLOVER

Mar 3, 2021, 1:03:35 PM3/3/21
HI YOU LOOKING FOR A SINGLE PARTNER

Viktor Huge

Mar 24, 2021, 1:43:32 AM3/24/21
Hi, Am a single gay looking for partner

SUNLOVER

Apr 1, 2021, 11:16:59 PM4/1/21

SUNLOVER

Apr 1, 2021, 11:17:29 PM4/1/21

Colin Kreitzer

May 4, 2021, 2:06:53 PM5/4/21

Zeo Research

May 5, 2021, 5:33:41 PM5/5/21
hi there

Billy gray

May 15, 2021, 2:33:52 PM5/15/21
hi there I am gaycisqq and was wondering how one would attend if they are not in Waterloo

francisco de alba

May 19, 2021, 1:29:42 PM5/19/21
El jueves, 5 de marzo de 2020 a la(s) 19:18:51 UTC-6, cc53...@gmail.com escribió:
> Hi there i am Carlos single 36 love to be ur pinpal
hi carlos how are you?

lawsons thomas

May 30, 2021, 6:08:19 PM5/30/21
my name is emmanuel dankwah,am africa american,am caring and lovely,i came accros ur proile is very nice me,i want to take this oppotuanity to have fun with u ok,reply me very soon?

SUNLOVER

Jun 24, 2021, 7:27:20 AM6/24/21

SUNLOVER

Jun 24, 2021, 7:27:47 AM6/24/21

Paul Grey

Jul 5, 2021, 5:23:27 AM7/5/21
Hi, Paul (58) a Bi Dominant guy in Ireland looking for kinky email friends. Maybe more!!!
Message has been deleted

Viktor Huge

Aug 29, 2021, 8:33:28 AM8/29/21
Hi Paul, would love to be your kinky friend, let me know if you are ok, my email is vikto...@gmail.com

Viktor Huge

Aug 29, 2021, 8:37:05 AM8/29/21
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:23:27 PM UTC+4, Paul Grey wrote:
Hi Paul, would love to be your kinky friend, let me know if this add is actual by email viktor1huge at gmail.com

Viktor Huge

Aug 29, 2021, 8:37:37 AM8/29/21
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:23:27 PM UTC+4, Paul Grey wrote:
Hi Paul, would love to be your kinky friend, let me know if this add is actual by email viktor1huge at g mail com

David Smith

May 25, 2022, 11:44:53 AM5/25/22
White bareback bottom looking for all tops. HMU if interested, almost anything goes (in me).

Peniel Agye

Nov 1, 2022, 8:28:41 PM11/1/22
On Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 5:57:11 AM UTC, erf...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Juergen + Joachim wrote:
> > 2 nice, friendly gays from Germany (near Frankfurt/Main) are looking for new
> > penpals/friends from all over the world (age: 20-40) for writing, perhaps
> > sometime visiting and more....
> > We have a lot of interests (e.g. traveling, animals, gardening, politics,
> > friends, visitors, computers.......).
> > We are looking forward to get your (single or couple) mail. Please write in
> > German (or English of course).
> >
> > Take care,
> > Jürgen & Joachim
> Hello there!
>
> Can we be penpals?
> I'm Hardy, 30, from Cebu City Philippines.
> Would like to know more about your life,
> country, culture and even gay scene in your country.
> Hopefully we can chat soon.
> Email me at erf...@gmail.com
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Hardy
Hi,
How are you doing. Hope we can chat

Lewis Baber

Dec 14, 2022, 11:04:25 AM12/14/22
On Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 5:18:51 PM UTC-8, cc53...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there i am Carlos single 36 love to be ur pinpal
Gay-Artist and Designer of Jewelry Live Seattle Washington. My name is Lewis I live in Seattle.
loving, caring, and cheerful, we can go from here. I live with my roommates, in Seattle Washington. I am retired I enjoy Art, Movies, and just My name is Lewis live in Seattle, a Gay
man who, Looking good relationship or Friend, A little more about me… Fun-conversations. God fearing and business oriented. I like meeting like-minded people to share views, ideas, and people’s opinions from any part of the world. I am an art lover I look forward to meeting interesting people on the site and seeing where goes.
I live in Seattle, Washington USA But found still have a love for a man. I want a long-term relationship ...Someone to build a life with. Good Honest man

dokurugu arafat

Dec 16, 2022, 12:30:45 PM12/16/22
My name is Arafat and I am 30 year old dude living in Ghana.I am a visual artist and willing to meet new gay persons outside my country to somewhere safe.I wish to get married or even be friends if I find you cool with that.

Kevin Shadbolt

Dec 28, 2022, 4:51:05 PM12/28/22
On Friday, 31 January 2020 at 14:40:04 UTC, edsun...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to be your pen pal, gay and looking for real man to talk too , i am a sexy guy , and horny , 37 , 165 lbs , 5.8 , send some information about you and pics sexy , would love have gang bang on me .
Hi I'm Kev from the UK, I'm 19,gay and sex mad, hope to hear from you x

Len Vesh

May 4, 2023, 9:26:08 PM5/4/23

Lewis Baber

Oct 26, 2023, 11:00:13 AM10/26/23