Math 1062 Final Projects

William Stein

Mar 9, 2012, 5:25:58 PM3/9/12
to uw-sage-2012
Hi,

This is a reminder that final projects for Math 1062 are due tonight
at midnight (Friday, March 9, 2012). Please email them (or at least a
good link) to wst...@gmail.com.

Of course, class is over -- no more lectures -- and there is NO FINAL
EXAM -- so don't worry about that.

Regarding final grades, I'll compute them as soon as I can based on
your homework, final projects, midterm, etc., then email you what I
think your grades are and what your final grade (on a 4.0 scale) comes
out to. I'll then wait until grades are actually due (which is a
while from now, since it has to be after finals, which are next week)
before I submit them. In the meantime, you should double check that I
didn't misrecord any of your grades.

If you are very interested in working on Sage sometime in the future
(this summer, next quarter, etc.), say for money, let me know.

-- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics

Starx

Mar 9, 2012, 7:31:45 PM3/9/12
to uw-sag...@googlegroups.com
For the list of final projects could you put a link to
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12630 for my quiver project.

-Jim

--
Die Dunkelheit... leitet die Musik.