Extra office hours

1 view

William Stein

Mar 5, 2012, 9:51:20 PM3/5/12
to uw-sag...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I will have extra office hours 10:00am - 1:00pm on Wednesday for math 1062.  Come talk with me about your projects!

William

Nikhil Saifullah

Mar 5, 2012, 10:40:47 PM3/5/12
to uw-sag...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Quick question, what is the code line limit to how big a sage notebook cell can be?

Thanks,

Nikhil

William Stein

Mar 6, 2012, 10:41:54 AM3/6/12
to uw-sag...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Nikhil Saifullah
<nikhil.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Quick question, what is the code line limit to how big a sage notebook cell
> can be?

There is none.

But if you are trying to put a lot of code in a single cell, you're
going to greatly annoy the user of that worksheet. Instead, put the
code in a file and upload it using "Data... --> Upload...".

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics