Free Virtual Open Source Community Event - PrestoCon Day, July 21

1 view

Shaunak Sinha

Jul 8, 2022, 4:05:07 PM7/8/22
to uw-big-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi UW Big Data Class-

I’m Shaunak with Linux Foundation’s Presto Foundation, and we’re all about building the OSS community behind the Presto open source project. If you’re not familiar, Presto is an open source SQL query engine being used by Meta, Uber, Twitter and many more.

I wanted to share our upcoming free virtual community event PrestoCon Day 2022, a conference on All Things Presto, on Thursday, July 21.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/prestocon-day/

Registration is FREE and we have a great lineup of speakers from Meta, Uber, Bytedance, Tencent, Ahana, Intel, Blinkit, Platform24, Apache Hudi & many more.

Check out the full schedule

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/prestocon-day/program/schedule/

Registration is FREE:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/prestocon-day/register/