AAIV Weekly Email 2/21

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Feb 21, 2022, 6:14:20 PM2/21/22
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

Hope yall had an awesome time at Winter Retreat!!

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday at 7:00PM at Union South, room TBA. This will be a time to process, reflect, and share our experience at Winter Retreat with each other.

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

Pre-Med Outreach at UWSMPH

The APAMSA (Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association) chapter at UWSMPH (University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health) has reached out to us and are offering to mentor the pre-med students. You will be paired with a medical student that can help guide you through the pre-med track If you are interested, please fill out this form.

Chapter Camp

Chapter Camp, formerly known as Chapter Focus Week (CFW) is our end of the year retreat. It will be from May 15th to May 20th. There are 2 tracks to choose from: Bible dig-in in Ruth and Bible dig-in Luke. The third track is specifically for Small Group Leaders next academic year. This will not be in the same location as 3 years ago, so it will be a new experience for all!

Full details at: Chapter Camp (intervarsitytraining.org)

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team (Josh, Julia, and Key)