AAIV Weekly Email!! 4/10

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Apr 11, 2022, 1:38:08 AM4/11/22
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!
Good Friday and Easter are coming soon! Just a reminder. Anyways. Announcements

Chapter Camp!!

!! Sign as soon as you can !! There are codes that take $100 off, but limited uses !!

Chapter Camp, formerly known as Chapter Focus Week (CFW) is our end of the year retreat.

ヾ(´°ワ°`❁)ノ It will be from May 15th to May 20th. There are 2 tracks to choose from: Bible dig-in in Ruth and Bible dig-in Luke. The third track is specifically for Small Group Leaders next academic year. This will not be in the same location as 3 years ago, so it will be a new experience for all!

Full details at: Chapter Camp (intervarsitytraining.org)

If you are thinking about leadership in the future, you should try and join!

2022-2023 Leadership!!

Applications!

Applications are due... by now, but if you need more time please let Exec team know. Here is the form if you still need it. If we did not receive your application and you did not tell someone on Exec you needed more time, we will bother you about it. huehue

If you submitted, someone on Exec will reach out to plan on meeting 1on1.

Merch!!

(・∀・○) WOWOW merch is finally here. The order form is coming soon and hopefully we can get it before the semester ends!

sneak peak:

Screenshot 2022-04-11 001731.jpgScreenshot 2022-04-11 001824.jpg

Large Group!!

No Large Group this week because it will be Good Friday. Churches usually will have Good Friday Services during the same time. If you dont already have a church to go to, Harvest Church of Madison will have a Good Friday evening service on Friday, April 15th, at 7:30pm at church building (214 N Henry St).

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

ლ(・ヮ・ლ) If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team (Josh, Julia, and Key)
☆(*ゝω・*)ノ