AAIV Weekly Email 12/6

1 view

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Dec 6, 2021, 12:05:52 PM12/6/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! We are almost at the end of the semester! Push Through!

Last Large Group of the semester!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday 12/10 at 7:00PM at Wisconsin Union South, Fifth Quarter Studios (2nd Floor). This is our last LG of the semester, hope yall can come! This week Pastor Michael, from Harvest Church of Madison, will be speaking about receiving God's mercy and grace

The event on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/1J9I7oQnt

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Last Small Group of the semester!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM. This week will be the last SG for the semester! Come join to reflect on how God has been with you this semester!

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!! There is still next semester!!!

Worship/AV Bootcamp

We are planning to have a Worship and AV bootcamp for new members this Saturday 12/11. This is open for anyone interested in Worship and AV. More details will be announced. Please let your SGL know if you are interested.

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team (Josh, Julia, and Key)