AAIV Weekly Email

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Nov 15, 2021, 11:11:00 AM11/15/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Hope Exams are going well! Thanksgiving Break is coming soon! But before that...

Thanksgiving Banquet!!
We have Thanksgiving Banquet this Saturday. It will be at Faith Community Bible Church and will start at 7. Dress code is semi-formal. We will have an attendance fee of $5 if you RSVP before Friday the 19th at midnight and $8 if you pay-at-door on the day of. More detail on the event page!

Large Group!!

No Large Group this week. Instead....

Ramen Karaoke Night!!

This Friday we have a collab event with KASA and FASO. Show off your singing skills with your friends and eat some shin ramen snacks all provided for free!! It will be at Ingraham B10!

Event Page: https://fb.me/e/1LYV6mghp

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!!

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team