Welcome!!

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Sep 17, 2021, 2:57:02 PM9/17/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com

Hello friends!

Welcome back returning friends and welcome new friends! Hope that your first week of class was great. For those who are new, this email account is where you will get weekly emails on any announcement going on that week.

KICKOFF!!

We will have kickoff today at 7PM at Union South on the 3rd floor in the Landmark room. Sorry for the late notice (┬┬┬┬).

Small Groups!!

Small Group are our weekly Bible studies that will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM. Small Groups will start next week! Sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

The soft deadline will be tomorrow (9/17) noon.

JCREW!!

JCREW aka Jesus Crew, formerly known as LiL Team, is our serving team for Large Groups, which will be every Fridays 7-9PM. You can help behind the scenes for any week you are available. If you are interested please fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/WCcn3uP2Msq8tvse6

Grace and peace to you always,

Exec Team