AAIV Weekly Email!

1 view

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Oct 20, 2021, 2:41:25 PM10/20/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Apologizes for the late email. Exam season is her yet again and I hope all of you are doing fine during this season as well!

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!!

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday 10/22 at 7:15PM at Union South, Landmark Room. This week we will be listening to some testimonies from some of the students in the chapter!

The event on Facebook:https://fb.me/e/MXF3hJGu

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Fall Retreat

November 6th is our Fall Retreat in place of Catalyst! We will be heading down to Fulton Church (45 mins away) with the other Intervarsity chapter here at UW-Madison. We will leave Madison at 9am and arrive back in Madison by 9pm. If you wish to join us fill out this form by 11/6!

Sign up Form: https://forms.gle/oUo4r81nk6sBVPNLA

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team