LAST AAIV weekly email 2021!

1 view

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Dec 13, 2021, 11:12:37 AM12/13/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!
Few more days then Finals! Almost done!

No Small Group or Large Group
Small Group and Large group will continue next semester! See yall then!

Study Places
Looking for a place to study? Cant find an open table at College or Mem U? Humanities Rooms lock and Key busy? There are two places opening up!

Blackhawk Study Day: Friday 17, Noon to 11PM. Come for the free food and worship at night! We will try to secure home base, so find us on the first floor. We will figure out rides later, but if you cant find one, there will be buses picking people up to get there. Schedule is not posted yet.

Harvest Study Week: Harvest Church of Madison will be opening up their doors for Finals week. Join us if you need a quiet place to study or need to take a study break and play ping pong! Address: 214 N Henry St Madison, WI 53703

More updates to come on our FB group: AAIV@UW-Madison :] | Facebook

Good Luck with finals and have a wonderful break! See you next semester!

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team (Josh, Julia, and Key)