AAIV Weekly Email!!

1 view

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Nov 8, 2021, 11:35:45 AM11/8/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Hope yall had a great time at Fall Retreat!

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday 11/12 at 7:00PM at Union South, Fifth Quarter Studio (2nd Floor). This week Pam, our former IV intern, will be speaking on receiving God's Comfort and Shelter

The event on Facebook: AAIV LG: Receiving God's comfort and shelter (facebook.com)

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!!

Thanksgiving Banquet

We are planning to have our Thanksgiving Banquet on November 20th. Sign up for Open Mic using the form below!

https://forms.gle/Cx2Q3StpmeRy9eQC9

More details to come soon!

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team