AAIV Last Weekly Email 5/2!!!!!

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

May 2, 2022, 11:42:08 AM5/2/22
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello hello hello AAIV Fam!
LAST WEEK OF CLASSES! YALL GOT THIS!!!!

Chapter Camp!!

!! Sign as soon as you can !! There are codes that take $100 off, but limited uses !!

Chapter Camp, formerly known as Chapter Focus Week (CFW) is our end of the year retreat.

ヾ(´°ワ°`❁)ノ It will be from May 15th to May 20th. There are 2 tracks to choose from: Bible dig-in in Ruth and Bible dig-in Luke. The third track is specifically for Small Group Leaders next academic year. This will not be in the same location as 3 years ago, so it will be a new experience for all!

Full details at: Chapter Camp (intervarsitytraining.org)

If you are thinking about leadership in the future, you should try and join!

Winter Retreat Survey

Winter Retreat? Didnt we just have it this semester? Yuh, this is regarding Winter Retreat NEXT YEAR :O We need your feedback on when it will be the best time to have WInter Retreat. This is a good reminder that we have Winter Retreat near the beginning of the Spring Semester. Hopefully Eric Nam wont be in Chicago around that time again.

Fill out the form: here

Study Locations

This Friday there will be BlackHawk Study Day, below is the shuttle schedule and location that will be going from campus to the church and back.

image.png

There is a chance Harvest will open up their doors during finals week but it is not confirmed. Will update on the facebook page.

Merch!!

(・∀・○) Merch is expected to arrive sometime this week. We will let you know where to pick up! Remember to venmo AAIV $25 if you ordered. You will need to pay before you can receive your hoodie.

Large Group!!

Large will continue next academic year

Check it out on our Facebook page:

Small Groups!!

LAST SMALL GROUP THIS WEEK!

ლ(・ヮ・ლ)  New Small Groups will begin next semester!

Thank you for the wonderful year of rebuilding the community! Praying that the chapter will continue to walk with God in future years to come!

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team (Josh, Julia, and Key)
☆(*ゝω・*)ノ