AAIV Weekly Email!

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Sep 20, 2021, 11:08:11 AM9/20/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Hope yall are doing well!

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups on Fridays at 7PM location TBD. We will update you on the location later this week on our facebook page events.

Asian American InterVarsity (AAIV) at UW-Madison | Facebook

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are starting this week!!! Small Group are our weekly Bible studies that will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM. Your Small Group Leader will reach out to you today if they have not already.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

It's not too late to join!!!

JCREW!!

JCREW aka Jesus Crew, formerly known as LiL Team, is our serving team for Large Groups, which will be every Fridays 7-9PM. You can help behind the scenes for any week you are available. If you are interested please fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/WCcn3uP2Msq8tvse6

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Sep 27, 2021, 9:01:14 PM9/27/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Hope yall had awesome small groups last week! Just a few announcements:

Small Groups!!

We will be starting Bible studies this week!! Small Groups are on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!!

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday 10/1 at 7PM at the Landmark room at Union South. Our part time Staff Paul WOO will be speaking! Check it out on our FaceBook page:

Mini Os
GET HYYYYYYYPED!!!!!!! Mini Olympics is when Small Groups go against each other and compete in some outdoor games. The best part is you get to dress up with your small group. The theme and more details will be announced soon. Mini Os will be happening on the morning of October 9th .
If you are not in a small group and are interested in joining, please reach out to anyone on the leadership team!

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Oct 4, 2021, 11:34:09 AM10/4/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! MINI Os is this Saturday so GET HYYYYYYYPED!!!!

Mini Os
Mini Olympics is when Small Groups go against each other and compete in some outdoor games. The best part is you get to dress up with your small group. The theme this year is: FAST FOODS. Mini Os will start at 9AM on October 9th.
If you are not in a small group and are interested in joining, please reach out to anyone on the leadership team!

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

Large Group!!

We will have Large Groups this Friday 10/8 at 7PM at Union South, room TBA. Jocelyn Huey, a former AAIV President, will be speaking! Check it out on our FaceBook page:

Fall Retreat

We are planning to have our fall retreat, in replace of Catalyst, on November 6th. Save the date! More details soon to come.