AAIV Weekly Email

1 view

AsianAmerican InterVarsity

Nov 1, 2021, 11:10:21 AM11/1/21
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! WOOT WOOT!! Get Excited for FALL RETREAT!!!

Large Group!!

No Large Group this week. Take this breakt to prepare your hearts and mind for the Fall retreat.

Fall Retreat

November 6th, this Saturday, is our Fall Retreat in place of Catalyst! We will be heading down to Fulton (45 mins away) with the other Intervarsity chapter here at UW-Madison. We will leave Madison at 9am and arrive back in Madison by 9pm. If you wish to join us, fill out this form by this Thursday night! We will try to let yall know your rides by Friday.

Sign up Form: https://forms.gle/oUo4r81nk6sBVPNLA

Small Groups!!

Small Groups are our weekly Bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays from 7-9PM.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to join, please reach out to exec team (Joshua Giarto, Key Xiong, or Julia Wang) or any Small Group Leader or sign up using this form:

https://forms.gle/zeRY5PBt2HYg369d7

You can still join!!!

Thanksgiving Banquet

We are planning to have our Thanksgiving Banquet on November 20th. More details to come!

Grace and peace to you always,
Exec Team