Bill Hart lunch

1 view

William Stein

Jan 11, 2008, 1:21:49 PM1/11/08
to sag...@googlegroups.com, uw-...@groups.google.com
Hi Sage-UW and Math 581f students,

If you are a UW undergrad or grad student interested in number theory, read on.

We're taking Bill Hart -- an Australian number theorist -- who is
interviewing for a tenure-track
job at UW, out to lunch at 12:15pm on Monday.
If you're interested, please send me a confirmation email. I am
supposed to get about 11
students together, and LUNCH WILL PAID BY THE MATH DEPARTMENT.

This lunch is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

db...@u.washington.edu

Jan 11, 2008, 1:35:15 PM1/11/08
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
William,
I'm interested.

Dustin

Michael D Decker

Jan 11, 2008, 3:25:43 PM1/11/08
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested, but I have class until 12:20.

-Michael Decker

William Stein

Jan 11, 2008, 3:34:28 PM1/11/08
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
On 1/11/08, Michael D Decker <md...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> I'd be interested, but I have class until 12:20.

Just show up at the UW club as soon as you get out of class.

Daniel B Shumow

Jan 11, 2008, 4:13:06 PM1/11/08
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
I as well am interested, if there are still spots available.

Thanks,
Dan