Final projects/Sage help

Robert Miller

Dec 1, 2007, 4:47:26 AM12/1/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'll be in the Sage lab (Sieg Hall 312 - you have to take two
different sets of stairs) most of Tuesday, working on my final
project. If you're less experienced with Sage, and you need some help,
stop by. If you're more experienced with Sage, and you feel like
giving some help, stop by.

--
Robert L. Miller
University of Washington

Alyson L Deines

Dec 4, 2007, 12:26:36 PM12/4/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
When are you going to be in the sage lab today?

Aly

Robert Miller

Dec 4, 2007, 12:50:09 PM12/4/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
I am in the Sage lab right now. Recall:
312 Sieg- this is the funny looking building on the HUB lawn between
the library and the hub. Coming from the hub lawn, go upstairs, take a
left, and go up another floor. Then circle around behind the staircase
you just came up. There are sage posters all around the door, so you
really can't miss it.

Alyson L Deines

Dec 4, 2007, 12:53:47 PM12/4/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
I must have just missed you (I tried around 9:15). Anyway, I'll be there after I'm done teaching (around 12:45-1:00 ish).

Aly

Robert Bradshaw

Dec 4, 2007, 1:36:59 PM12/4/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in the Sage lab too later this afternoon.

William Stein

Dec 4, 2007, 3:40:14 PM12/4/07
to uw-...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 4, 2007 10:36 AM, Robert Bradshaw <robe...@math.washington.edu> wrote:
> I'll be in the Sage lab too later this afternoon.

What the heck, I'll have my office hours in the sage lab as well.
(I'll put a sign up on my door. )

This means I'll be there from 1:15pm to 3:50pm.

-- William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics