Saturday, Nov. 12th Long Row Reminder & new meeting time @ 8:00 a.m.

Carin Reynolds

Nov 8, 2022, 11:10:24 AM11/8/22
to 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
Hi everyone!

I know it's a small group, but whoever is able to join us we are still planning on a Long Row this Saturday with a new meeting time at 8:00 a.m. instead of 7:00 a.m. It very well may be raining, but temp is still forecast to be 59 degrees at 8:00 a.m.!

We have a half dozen or so NBC friends joining us, as well as a few others. Brunch afterwards (about 11:30) at Peter and Carin's house - all invited.

Let me know if you can join us for either/both row and brunch.

Carin