Cue the fireworks!!! UV Rowing & Friends Prouty Team surpasses $400k in fundraising!

Carin Reynolds

Jul 12, 2024, 10:14:46 AMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
Dear Upper Valley Rowing & Friends Prouty Team,

image.png

I thought I had set an impossible fundraising goal of $350,000 for our team this year, but apparently not! As of today, we are at an astonishing $408,000 raised for the Dartmouth Cancer Center by our 225 extraordinary teammates and all of our generous donors, in particular the Jane and Peter McLaughlin Family Fund. I am beyond words, none of which seem sufficient to express my gratitude to each and every one of you.

With a full ♥️ and tremendous pride in our team,

Carin

Laura Gillespie

Jul 12, 2024, 10:19:39 AMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
An amazing team accomplishment that YOU inspire Carin! Tremendous kudos and thanks for your stalwart leadership of this initiative.

marcie jacobs

Jul 12, 2024, 10:26:44 AMJul 12
to Laura Gillespie, Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve

Indeed! Congratulations to Carin – and to the many hands and hearts that come together to make The Prouty so successful and impactful for the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Upper Valley and UVRF.

Well done team! I’m humbled to be a part of it 😊

Marcie Craig Jacobs

President, UVRF

From: "uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com" <uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Laura Gillespie <laura.l....@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 12, 2024 at 10:19 AM
To: Carin Reynolds <carin.r...@gmail.com>
Cc: CReW <UVRF...@googlegroups.com>, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve <uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [uvrf-list-serve] Re: Cue the fireworks!!! UV Rowing & Friends Prouty Team surpasses $400k in fundraising!

--
UVRF List Serve. Weigh Enough.

---

Susan Brighton

Jul 12, 2024, 12:01:13 PMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
Dear Carin,
Wow!!! From all of us who know and love you THANK YOU for all of your efforts on behalf of the Prouty…and pretty much everything you do!! 😍
I couldn’t be more proud to be a part of this group❤️

Susan

On Jul 12, 2024, at 10:14 AM, Carin Reynolds <carin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Upper Valley Rowing & Friends Prouty Team,

<image.png>

I thought I had set an impossible fundraising goal of $350,000 for our team this year, but apparently not! As of today, we are at an astonishing $408,000 raised for the Dartmouth Cancer Center by our 225 extraordinary teammates and all of our generous donors, in particular the Jane and Peter McLaughlin Family Fund. I am beyond words, none of which seem sufficient to express my gratitude to each and every one of you.

With a full ♥️ and tremendous pride in our team,

Carin

Lexa Meigs

Jul 12, 2024, 12:24:04 PMJul 12
to Susan Brighton, Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
That's great!  Hoping to be there next year.

Peggy Sadler

Jul 12, 2024, 12:28:51 PMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
WOW!!!!

Martha Beattie

Jul 12, 2024, 1:32:27 PMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, CReW, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
You inspire all of us and so many more, Carin. Heartfelt thanks for your vision, leadership, and energy!

In awe,
Martha

Sent from my iPhone.

> On Jul 12, 2024, at 10:14 AM, Carin Reynolds <carin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Dear Upper Valley Rowing & Friends Prouty Team,

Kathy Briscoe

Jul 12, 2024, 3:18:21 PMJul 12
to mbeat...@gmail.com, Carin Reynolds, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
What Martha said!!!

Sent from my I-phone

> On Jul 12, 2024, at 1:32 PM, Martha Beattie <mbeat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You inspire all of us and so many more, Carin. Heartfelt thanks for your vision, leadership, and energy!
> --
> UVRF List Serve. Weigh Enough.

> ---

kathy harvard

Jul 12, 2024, 4:30:53 PMJul 12
to Carin Reynolds, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve, CReW
Thank you and congratulations to you and the entire UV Rowing & Friends Prouty Team! What  a wonderful accomplishment for everyone. Huge kudos to you Carin for leading the charge and inspiring us all. Thank you for putting in all the work to make this happen.

Cheers,
Kathy