Seeking a truck to rent or borrow

marcie jacobs

Jun 24, 2024, 6:44:13 PMJun 24
to uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi UVRFers.

We’re in search of a truck to trailer the boats to regattas. UHaul in Lebanon has stopped renting pickup trucks and will not rent them for a while (if ever again) 🙁

  • Do you know of other places to rent trucks? Chuck has not had any luck looking around (including at Home Depot)
  • Do you have (or know of) a truck we could rent or borrow for the following races? UVRF can assume all liability. Chuck will need to drive down the night before to park the trailer.

Sunday

7/21

Cromwell Cup

Boston

Saturday

7/27

Sweeps and Sculls

Providence

Sunday

8/4

Quinsigamond Sprints

Worcester, MA

Thank you in advance for your help. Please reply to me and Chuck.

Thank you,

Marcie Craig Jacobs

President, UVRF