Drone footage of Kendal River Park?

1 view

Roelof Versteeg

Dec 6, 2022, 6:27:06 PM12/6/22
to uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

For the Long Range Planning effort it would be helpful to have some good high resolution drone footage of Kendal River Park. I have a pretty decent drone and camera myself that I can bring out to take some footage this weekend, but I was hoping that someone on this mailing list already has some good overhead shots that they would not mind sharing. If you do please email them to me

Thanks!

Roelof

Doug Calvey

Dec 6, 2022, 6:38:37 PM12/6/22
to Roelof Versteeg, uvrf-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roelof,

The following link from Realtor.com has pretty good aerial views that you can expand or zoom in on.  https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Hanover_NH?view=map&pos=43.733516,-72.265754,43.73095,-72.261173,18

image.png

I hope this helps??

Doug

--