UVRFers! Consider joining/donating to the Connecticut River Conservancy!

Carin Reynolds

Nov 16, 2022, 11:51:33 AM11/16/22
to 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
Hey UVRFers,

If you don't know about the Connecticut River Conservancy, you should check it out and consider joining and/or donating to this organization whose mission is to protect and advocate for the river we all love:

The Connecticut River Conservancy is the voice for the Connecticut River watershed, from source to sea. We collaborate with partners across four states to protect and advocate for your rivers and educate and engage communities. We bring people together to prevent pollution, improve habitat, and promote enjoyment of your river and its tributary streams. Healthy rivers support healthy economies.

You can sign up for their newsletter HERE.

Cheers,
Carin