Long Row - Saturday Nov. 12th - Yes!

Carin Reynolds

Oct 25, 2022, 4:26:05 PM10/25/22
to 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
Hey UVRFers!

If you have a boat and don't mind wading into the cold waters of the Connecticut, we're still trying to keep up the Long Row tradition although in a sadly much more constrained format:

NO:
dock
club boats
safety launches
Glitter Palace Brunch 🙁 (Rowan's at a wedding)
YES:
meet at 7:00 a.m. at Kendal on Sat. Nov. 12
BYOB (bring your own boat)
20 miles or as much of that as you feel like rowing
Potluck brunch afterwards at Carin and Peter's (whether you row or not!)
bacon

Hope you can join us, and feel free to brunch at our house even if you don't/can't row! The more the merrier!

Carin & Peter

Tiara Girl

Oct 26, 2022, 7:44:27 AM10/26/22
to Carin Reynolds, 'Daniel Haedrich' via UVRF List Serve
I’m so sorry to miss the Long Row - I’ll have words with Jason, the groom (he coached us as UVRF a few years ago before he moved on to coach at Syracuse, Florida and now Cincinnati) and tell him that Dawn, Ann and I will need to do a quick twenty mile row before the celebration!!!! Maybe the four of us could do a pre-wedding quad…

I hope everyone is now doing snow dances so we can seamlessly move from rowing to cross country skiing…!

Rowan

Rowan Carroll

On Oct 25, 2022, at 4:26 PM, Carin Reynolds <carin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

--