Celebrating 20 years of Chuck!

Dawn Carey

Dec 8, 2022, 7:33:13 PM12/8/22
to UVRF Serve
At the risk of embarrassing the man, I thought you’d all like to know that Friday, December 9th, is Coach Chuck Nagle’s birthday!

What BETTER way to celebrate than sharing a wee slide show and video tribute Laura Gillespie and I made to honor his twenty years with UVRF?  For those of you who didn’t have the “pleasure” of seeing either at the Annual Meeting, please enjoy!

And for those who’ve yet to make a donation for the midweight 8+ honoring him, it’s not too late!  We are SOOOO close to getting 100 “Chuck20” gifts OF ANY SIZE to meet a generous $10,000 match challenge!!!!

DONATE HERE and make the donation via paypal on our site AND MAKE SURE TO MENTION "CHUCK20" IN THE COMMENT SECTION. You also could go to Regatta Central and donate to the club via their website (choose the "Donation" option HERE).

Much love,

Dawn and Laura