Re: [uv-cocoaheads] Digest for uv-cocoaheads@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

1 view

L Carl Pedersen

Oct 9, 2021, 11:53:56 AM10/9/21
to uv-coc...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a consensus to skip.  See you in November.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 1:17 AM <uv-coc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jim Matthews <matt...@fetchsoftworks.com>: Oct 08 08:44AM -0400

Hi all,

I have a conflict next Thursday, so I’m not going to be available for Cocoaheads. Should I schedule a meeting anyway, for anyone else who wants to chat, or skip this month?

Thanks,
--
Jim Matthews
Fetch Softworks

Jim,

I’m fine with skipping this month (I have a potential conflict myself).

-Eric
-----
Charlie Hitchcock <cha...@frontierdesign.com>: Oct 08 10:27AM -0400

Jim,

I've both been unable to make recent meetings AND will be out of town next
Thursday, so skipping works for me FWIW. I look forward to seeing you all
before long.

Charlie