Multiple Screens

Develop

Jun 21, 2024, 2:16:01 PMJun 21
to utterlyvoiceusers
Good afternoon,

Will your software work while I'm using multiple screens? I have my laptop and 2 screens connected on each side, for a total of 3. I looked at your demo videos, and it doesn't mention any of that, so I figured it would be best to ask here. Thank you.

Utterly Voice

Jun 21, 2024, 2:25:09 PMJun 21
to Develop, utterlyvoiceusers
Hello,

Some of the mouse control commands (show, show grid, mouse position) do not currently support multiple monitors, but the rest of the application should work fine. Within the next year, we plan to add support for multiple monitors.