Fwd: Seeking a fired up Website builder

Jesse Stay

Aug 9, 2008, 2:57:29 PM8/9/08
to uts...@googlegroups.com
FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Bradford <dbrad...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: Seeking a fired up Website builder
To: dbrad...@yahoo.com

Dear Tech Friends - I am looking for a website developer located in Utah. Ideal candidate would be someone who recently graduated in computer science and has focused their early career on Web-site development.  I have a couple of very interesting business plans centered on what I view as some compelling new Web initiatives.  I am looking for someone to partner with me and get paid in a combination of sweat equity and cash to build these websites.

The ideal engineer would be someone skilled in writing Web 2.0 apps using things like PHP, Ruby on Rails, Ajax, etc. The ability to write a Facebook application would also be very helpful.  Can you recommend someone?

 Have them send me a Resume - then I would like to follow up with an in-person meeting.  Many thanks, David