Funded Social Web start-up looking for lead developer

Ian

Aug 29, 2008, 6:10:42 PM8/29/08
to Utah Social Media Developers
Dear Developers,

We are a social web start-up working on social aggregation. Our Beta
site is up now at www.gruvie.com and we need some good developers
interested in joining our team. This is a fun place to work on a
really cool product. Right now, Gruvie brings together Facebook,
Myspace, Linkedin, Gmail, and Yahoo mail - but there is a lot more
planned. The pay is good and we are working on a stock option plan
now.

The right candidate could end up in a project management, team lead
role.

Here are a few details:

Skills:
- C#
- .NET
- Ajax
- SQL Server
- experience building a solid web product that scales is a huge plus
- experience with multi-threading a plus
- experience leading others is a plus

Located in Provo
Compensation - competitive, depending on experience

Hit us up if you are interested!

Below is some of our artwork:

(see it? It is a picture of a cow eating grass, but he ate all the
grass, so he left...)

Ian

Aug 30, 2008, 3:15:02 PM8/30/08
to Utah Social Media Developers
Ok everyone, in case the "reply to author" link confuses people, you
can email me directly at:

iel...@gruvie.com

Thanks!